|Reserved Seats for Lone Star Park's 2019 Thoroughbred Season Go on Sale Monday, March 18
(Grand Prairie, Texas - Tuesday, March 12, 2019) - Reserved seating for Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie's 2019 Thoroughbred Season will go on sale Monday, March 18. Live racing begins Thursday, April 18 and continues through Sunday, July 21.
Customers can purchase seats online by visiting LoneStarPark.com or by calling the reservation line at (972) 263-RACE (7223). Reserved seating options range from $9 to $27 per person (includes admission), except on Big Event Days, which have separate pricing plans.
Big Event Days are the Triple Crown race dates and the Lone Stars and Stripes Fireworks Celebrations. These dates are as follows: Kentucky Derby Day, Saturday, May 4; Preakness Stakes Day, Saturday, May 18; Belmont Stakes Day, Saturday, June 8; and Lone Stars and Stripes Fireworks Celebrations, Thursday, July 4 and Friday, July 5.
Lone Star Park 2019 Thoroughbred Season Pricing:
Guests are admitted to the first level of the Grandstand, featuring concessions, wagering services, and the track's gift shop. General Admission does not include a reserved seat. Standing room is always ample and visitors are welcome to bring blankets and lawn chairs for use in the grassy areas in front of Bar & Book and the Courtyard of Champions, a picnic area with limited seating and great views of the track. The Paddock area is a great place to sit and relax or watch the horses, jockeys and trainers get ready for the upcoming race.
- General Admission: $5.00 per person.
- Children ages 4-12: $3.00 per child
- Children 3 and younger are admitted free of charge.
Box Seats (Second Level):
Box Seat accommodations are offered on or near the finish line. Boxes are available daily or for the entire season. Boxes range in seating capacity from four to six people. All boxes are equipped with a television. All Finish Line Boxes seat four. Entire box must be purchased.
- Box Seats (Second Level): $17.00 per seat ($22.00 per seat on Big Event Days)
- Finish Line Box Seats (Second Level): $27.00 per seat ($32.00 per seat on Big Event Days)
- Counter Seats (Second Level): $9.00 per seat ($14.00 per seat on Big Event Days)
- Terrace Carrels (Second Level): $19.00 per seat ($24.00 per seat on Big Event Days)
Silks Dining (Fourth Level):
Tables may be purchased in advance. Walk-ups are welcome (Maitre'd will assign available tables for those on walk-up basis. The Silks Buffet is available for $26.95 per person.
- Silks Advance Reservations: $14.00 per seat ($15.00-$19.00 per seat on Big Event Days)*
- Silks Walk-Up Request: $10.00 per seat on walk-up basis only (not available on Big Event Days)*
Upscale casual dress code applies: Collared shirts required for men; jeans and shorts are acceptable, however ragged or abbreviated wear is prohibited.
In addition, there are special options for groups of 20 or more, including private luxury penthouse suites. For more information, contact Lone Star Park Group Sales at groupsales@LoneStarPark.com or by calling (972) 237-1197.