||Lone Star Park 2021 Thoroughbred Racing Season's Promotional Schedule Finalized
(Grand Prairie, Texas - Friday, March 5, 2021) - Lone Star Park prepares to kick off its 2021 Thoroughbred Racing Season on Thursday, April 22. The track has planned a promotional schedule to enhance the experience.
New this season, start your weekend early every Friday because it’s Happy Hour with the Horses. Every Saturday, it’s Best Bet Brunch From 8:30-10:00 a.m. Come out to watch the horses train and have a free coffee. Admission will be free on Mondays for the entire month of June. These great new promotions will complement thr track's returning big promotional days.
One of the highlights this season will be the return of Lone Star Million Day on Memorial Day, featuring $1.1 million in stakes races, that is sure to attract some of the top horses in the nation to come compete that day. The track will also have live music, family fun activities, and one lucky fan will drive off in a new 2021 Ford Bronco Sport.
Big Event Days:
- Saturday, May 1: Kentucky Derby Day
- Saturday, May 8: Dollar Day
- Saturday, May 22: Lone Star Bark
- Monday, May 31: Lone Star Million Day
- Saturday, June 12: Extreme Racing Day · Sunday, June 27: Summer Turf Festival
- Saturday, June 26: Dollar Day
- Sunday, July 4: Lone Stars & Stripes Fireworks Festival
Click here for the entire season promotional schedule.